Access to Higher Education Diploma - Social Care & Social Work, Level 3, 1 year
Want to retrain for a career as a Social Worker or Youth Worker?
Your Access to Social Work course means you can aim for a graduate-entry career. After one year of intensive study you will be able to apply for a degree course at university.
Please check that the Access to Social Work course is the right preparation for the degree and career you are aiming for.
Course details and fees
Showing options for all
|Study Mode||Location||Start date - End date||Suitable for|
Day Rush Green Campus - View map Sep 2018 to Jun 2019 Adult 19+Apply
We are updating this information for the next academic year and will publish it as soon as possible
Rush Green Campus, Essex, RM7 0XU - View map
Other courses you may be interested in
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - Education Studies/Teaching, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - BusinessLevel 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - IT, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - Law & Legal Studies, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma Nursing & Midwifery Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Blended Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health ProfessionsLevel 3
- Diploma in Preparing for Further Study Level 2 - Health, Social Care and Social WorkLevel 2
- Diploma in Preparing for Further Study Level 2 - ScienceLevel 2
- Flexible Access to Higher Education Diploma - Science/ Bioscience, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Vocational Studies (Access) Level 1Level 1
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.