Blended Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health Professions
If you would like to become a health care professional such as a nurse, midwife, mental health nurse or occupational health practitioner then our online flexible learning programme could be ideal for you. The duration of this course is 9 months, but it is possible to complete it in a shorter period of time. Start dates are flexible throughout the academic year.
The Blended Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health Professions is through a mixture of classroom teaching and webinars. Your attendance for classroom based activities is required one evening per week. This is mandatory as you will get additional learning opportunities to support the online materials including special group sessions and one to one tutorials. You will have access to the 19 units on your PC or laptop in the comfort of your own home and study at a time that is convenient to you. You’ll also have 24-hour access to your own personal tutor and can use the learning resources and facilities at Barking & Dagenham College.
After one year of intensive study, you will be able to apply for a relevant degree course at university. To meet university entry requirements, you may also need to have a level 2 qualification in Maths and/or English as well as relevant work experience. Maths and English courses are available at Barking & Dagenham College.
Course details and fees
If you are interested in applying for this course but there are no details shown below regarding location, start dates or any fees that may be applicable, then please contact our Learner Help Centre on 020 8090 3020 extn 7777 or email email@example.com.
Other courses you may be interested in
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - Education Studies/Teaching, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - BusinessLevel 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - IT, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - Law & Legal Studies, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - Social Care & Social Work, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma Nursing & Midwifery Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Diploma in Preparing for Further Study Level 2 - Health, Social Care and Social WorkLevel 2
- Diploma in Preparing for Further Study Level 2 - ScienceLevel 2
- Flexible Access to Higher Education Diploma - Science/ Bioscience, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Vocational Studies (Access) Level 1Level 1
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.