How to apply & enrol
Step 1: Choose a course
To choose the course that’s right for you, you have a number of options.
- Search this site and read about the hundreds of courses on offer. You can also apply online too.
- Open Events are held throughout the year, just follow this link for all the dates and times. And don't forget to pick up our latest prospectus when you visit.
Get in touch with our Course Information Team who are based at our main Rush Green Campus. You can:
- Call in for a face-to-face chat, no appointment is needed
- Call 020 3667 0294
- Use our online enquiry form - simply follow this link.
4. Talk to our Careers Advisers on 020 3667 0047 / 020 3667 0127 or use our online form to contact the team - simply follow this link.
Step 2: Time to Apply
You can apply online here on this site. Please do apply as soon as you can, and ideally before 31 May, as many courses are in high demand.
When you have selected your course, click the ‘Apply’ button to be guided through the application process.
If you have any problems with the application process, or you would like a hard copy of the form please call 020 3667 0294.
If you are applying for a Higher Education course you may need to apply through UCAS. Take a look at our Higher Education section by following this link.
Step 3: Time to Attend
You should hear from us within two weeks following your application and for all full-time, and some part-time courses, we will invite you to come in for an interview or informal meeting.
You may also be asked to sit an initial assessment. This is nothing to worry about as it just helps us to understand how much support you may need in English and Maths. If you are a young adult aged 16 - 18 you will not be asked to sit an initial assessment.
For some courses you may be asked to bring in examples of your work.
Please be ready to talk to us about your previous experience, qualifications (if known), knowledge and skills.
If you could make every effort to attend we would be grateful as interview slots are in high demand. If you are unable to make your interview please do let us know so that we can offer your time-slot to another applicant.
Step 4: Time to Succeed
If your interview, assessment or informal chat went well, we will offer you a place.
Your offer will be either:
Unconditional: this guarantees you a place. All you need to do is complete your enrolment over the summer.
Conditional: You must meet one or more of the following criteria
- A satisfactory reference
- Exam results
- Work placement
- CRB or DBS clearance or other
Step 5: Time to Enrol
Whether you have a conditional or unconditional offer, you will still need to come in and enrol in person to secure your place.
You will be sent a letter telling you the date and time of your enrolment.
When you come in to enrol, you will need to bring the following documents with you:
- EU Citizens: Your passport, birth certificate or driving licence
- Non EU Citizens: Your visa or Home Office documentation that confirms your current status
- Your National Insurance Number (if you have one)
- Your exam results – results slip or certificate
- Cash, debit/credit card, or cheque to pay your course fees (if applicable)
- Evidence of any benefits you receive (if applicable)
This is the start of your new life as a student at an award-winning college.
Can't make your interview?
Please let us know so that we could offer that time-slot to another applicant.
Need a paper copy of our Application Form?
No problem, just call us on 020 3667 0294