Policies, Charters & Assessments
Good governance is very important to the College and in this section you will find our policies and charters below.
To view the policy you are interested in, please click on the relevant link below:
- Strategic Plan 2015 to 2017
- Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children and Adults at Risk
- Corporation & Committee Structure 2017
- Corporation & Committee Meeting Schedule 2017-18
- Corporation Terms of Reference
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- Freedom of Information: July 2016 - please bear with us as we review this policy.
- Data Protection Policy, November 2015
- Single Equality Scheme 2014
- Financial Regulations August 2015 to June 2016
- Compliments & Complaints Policy 2017
- 16-19 Bursary Fund Policy
- 19+ Discretionary Learner Support Fund Policy.
- Loans Bursary Fund Policy.
- Information, Advice & Guidance Policy
- Supply Chain Fees & Charging Policy
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checks Policy
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Public Interest Disclosure Whistleblowing Procedure
Accessing our Documents
All non-confidential documentationcan be accessed by the public on request to the College.
Items will generally be deemed confidential if they involve personal information about named individuals or might compromise a contract.