Information for Parents & Carers
Like us, we know that you want your young person to succeed in their course and to progress into their chosen job or career, or to go onto Higher Education.
As the parent or carer of a young person studying with us you play an important role in their success.
The most important thing you can do is to make sure your young person attends every lesson and completes all of their homework.
Here to help
If you have any concerns about your young person or would like some advice please contact:
Tutorial, Careers and Parental Involvement Manager
0203 667 0127
Student safety is our top priority
We take the safety of all our students seriously. All staff are trained in Safeguarding and students hear about our safeguarding procedures when they start in college.
Introducing our Safeguarding Team
If you have any safeguarding concerns you can contact our Principal Safeguarding Officer (PSO):
Head of Foundation Learning and Safeguarding
020 3667 0171
Helping you get the information you need
Follow the links to download or access key information.
- Guide: Information Sheet for Parents’/Carers’ 16/17.
- Dates for your diary: Parent/Carer Events 2016/17
- Support: How we support your young person
- UCAS: Link to the UCAS website for more about studying for a degree.
- UCAS: 2017 UCAS Parent Guide
- Policy: Information, Advice and Guidance Policy