You are:

Enrolment Ofsted banner

Professional and technical training taking you in to work or on to university

Enrol now!

Are you still looking to enrol for this academic year?

It's not too late to enrol on our wide range of technical and professional courses, as well as Higher Education courses for this academic year (2017/18).

If you're interested in any course listed on our website, please complete the short fast track form below to speed up your application. Our Course Information Team will be in contact with you as soon as possible, to complete the enrolment process.

fast track button

Alternatively, drop-in and talk to us during the enrolment session below, where you can get course, career and financial advice.

Enrolment Dates

   Rush Green Campus
 Dagenham Road
 Romford, RM7 0XU
 Saturday 21 October  10am - 2pm


You can also drop-in to the Rush Green Campus during business hours (9am - 5pm) Monday to Friday during October to complete your enrolment.

A-Levels not for you? Switch to BTECs

If you've already started A-Levels at Sixth Form or College but have decided these aren’t for you, there's still time to enrol on a BTEC course at Barking & Dagenham College.

BTECs are equivalent to 3 A-Levels and accepted by many universities. You'll also have the flexibility to progress into an apprenticeship or employment once you've finished the course. 

Don't miss out on an academic year! We have courses that start in October or January so make sure to secure your place for 2017/18.

Courses starting from October to January

We have a range of full-time, part-time and short evening courses starting between October and January 2018.

Choose from Access to Higher Education, Business, IT, Childcare, Photography, Beauty Therapy, DIY skills and much more. You can also apply for a traineeship in areas such as Electrical, Painting & Decorating and Maintenance Operations to help prepare you for an apprenticeship or employment.

October starts button

January starts button

See our full list of October, November and December starts. 

See our full list of January starts.

Employer phone icon - smallFor Course Information call 020 3667 0294.



Apprenticeship logo


Earn while you learn. Get real work experience whilst studying for a recognised qualification at College. Choose an apprenticeship in a wide range of industries. Speak to our Apprenticeship Team to get started!

Traineeship logo resized

Or traineeship?

Traineeships are the perfect stepping stone to an Apprenticeship. Whatever your previous qualifications or experience, a traineeship can help you get a foot in the door with employers.

Prince’s Trust

Ready for a challenge? Join the 12-week programme and gain a qualification that's valued by employers. Take part in a group activity that helps your local community too, which looks great on your CV.


This course in Personal Development will improve your teamwork and communication skills. Take part in a voluntary social action project to help the local community. 

Don't forget post it note

Bring your paperwork to Open Enrolment 

There is a list of paperwork that you need to bring with you when you enrol. 

Previous qualifications

Please bring evidence of any previous qualifications you have. 

IMPORTANT:  For all students aged 16-18, you must bring your GCSE results.

Identification/Residency Information

Please bring one item from this list:

Either: UK/EU Passport OR Birth Certificate OR British Driving Licence (only if you were born in the UK OR EU) EU ID card

Or: Non EU Passport showing a valid visa

Paying your fees

If your tuition fees are £300 or more you can pay by instalments and online. We are sorry, but we can no longer accept fees by cash or Direct Debit. 

If you are 16 - 18 you do not pay any fees. 

You must bring a Debit Card or Credit Card to enrolment so that we can set up the instalment facility. 

To find out more follow this link. 

If your course is being paid for by your employer, you will need to fill out an Employer Agreement Form and provide a copy of your Employer’s letterhead or compliment slip.

Benefit Evidence

If you are in receipt of state benefits please bring evidence of the benefits you receive. Any evidence must be dated within one month from the date you enrol with us.

Advanced Learner Loans

If you are age 19+, and you are enrolling onto a Level 3 course or above, you will need to bring evidence of your loan application or confirmation of your loan from Student Finance England. If you would like to apply for your loan during enrolment, please bring your passport with you.

Higher Education Loan

Please bring evidence of your loan application or confirmation of your loan from Student Finance England.

Visit Advice Street for enquiries and guidance 

Advice street

College Facilities 

Fitness Centre

Fitness centre facilities

STEM Centre

Small image in the STEM Centre


iCreate facilities

Chef's Hat

Chefs hat 2015

The Salon

The Salon 2015

Pod (Pitch On Demand)