CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care WBL
Train to work with young children in a nursery or school by achieving our CACHE childcare and child education qualification.
Course details and fees
Showing options for aged 19+
|Study Mode||Location||Start date - End date||Suitable for|
Day Rush Green Campus - View map Sep 2018 to Jun 2020 Adult 19+Apply
We are updating this information for the next academic year and will publish it as soon as possible
Rush Green Campus, Essex, RM7 0XU - View map
Other courses you may be interested in
- CACHE Award in Introduction to Early Years SettingLevel 1
- CACHE Caring for Children Diploma Level 1Level 1
- CACHE Certificate in Early Years Education and Care Level 2Level 2
- CACHE Introduction into Childcare and Health & Social Care at Entry LevelLevel E
- CACHE Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Diploma Level 3Level 3
- CACHE Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Certificate Level 2Level 2
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.