City & Guilds Beauty Therapy Diploma Level 3
Build your career as a top beautician with a beauty therapy course at Barking & Dagenham College.
If you follow the Beauty Therapy Diploma course from Level 1 to 3, you will learn a broad range of beauty treatments, including: nail technology, make-up, eyelash and brow treatments, waxing, massage, electrotherapy and spray tanning. You will also learn the other skills needed to succeed in your work, including reception skills, client care and health and safety issues.
Complete the Level 3 Beauty Therapy Diploma to develop your skills as a beauty therapist and provide advanced beauty therapy treatments.
Course details and fees
Showing options for aged 19+
|Study Mode||Location||Start date - End date||Suitable for|
Day Rush Green Campus - View map Sep 2018 to Jun 2019 Suitable for AllApply
We are updating this information for the next academic year and will publish it as soon as possible
Rush Green Campus, Essex, RM7 0XU - View map
Other courses you may be interested in
- City & Guilds Beauty Therapy Diploma Level 1Level 1
- City & Guilds Beauty Therapy Diploma Level 2Level 2
- City & Guilds Introduction to Hair & Beauty (VRQ) at The Technical Skills AcademyLevel 1
- City & Guilds Introduction to Hair & Beauty - Beauty pathway - Entry LevelLevel E
- City & Guilds Nail Technology Certificate Level 2 (evenings, 24 weeks)Level 2
- Level 2 Diploma in Aromatherapy Techniques (evenings)Level 2
- Level 2 Diploma in Reflexology Techniques (evening)Level 2
- Level 3 Certificate in Aromatherapy for Complementary Therapies (evenings)Level 3
- Level 3 Certificate in Reflexology for Complementary Therapies (evening)Level 3
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.