BTEC Extended Diploma in Motorsport Engineering Level 3
Course details and fees
If you are interested in applying for this course but there are no details shown below regarding location, start dates or any fees that may be applicable, then please contact our Learner Help Centre on 020 8090 3020 extn 7777 or email email@example.com.
Other courses you may be interested in
- City & Guilds Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance Level 1Level 1
- City & Guilds Diploma in Introduction to Vehicle Technology Entry Level 3Level E
- City & Guilds Motor Vehicle Maintenance Diploma Level 1Level 1
- IMI (Institute of Motor Industry) Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles Level 2Level 2
- IMI Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle InspectionLevel 2
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles Diploma Level 3Level 3
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.