The City of London is right on our doorstep, opening up a world of career opportunities.
Whether your dream is to be an entrepreneur calling the shots, or you can see yourself as a high-flying manager in a global business travelling the world, you'll need some solid business skills under your belt.
Heading for university?
Then consider the BTEC Subsidiary & Extended Diploma in Business at Level 3. Over 2 years you can secure 18 units which is equivalent to 3 A Levels. You'll boost your UCAS points and be ready to move on to a degree course at university or at Barking & Dagenham College.
Masterclasses, paid internships and business mentors
These are all available on our BTEC Subsidiary and Extended Diploma in Business with Personal & Business Finance at Level 3. Follow this link to find out how our Career Ready partnership is opening up a wealth of opportunities for our students.
We currently have 9 courses available.
- NCFE Level 1 and 2 Certificate in Business and Enterprise Level 1
- BTEC Diploma in Business & Finance Levels 1 & 2 Level 2
- NCFE Level 1 and 2 Certificate in Business and Enterprise Level 2
- BTEC Extended Diploma in Business Level 3 (18 units over 2 years equivalent to 3 A Levels) Level 3
- BTEC Subsidiary & Extended Diploma in Business with Personal Business Finance Level 3 Level 3
- BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Business Level 3 Level 3
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Business Level 4
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business UCAS Course Code 021N Level 5
- BA (Hons) Business Level 6
Stand out from the crowd
Whether you want to set up your own business or be the most valuable employee, our courses will give you a great start.
There are so many industries that need well qualified, efficient, determined and enthusiastic people. A business qualification will always help you stand out from the crowd and give you the skills you need to succeed.