Our Childcare courses are rated "Outstanding" say Ofsted
In April 2013 Ofsted said:
"Teaching, learning and assessment in early years and childcare are outstanding",
"Teachers motivate and teach students effectively. As a result, they complete tasks and assignments by the agreed deadlines and receive constructive feedback that helps them to improve quickly."
Whether you are a school leaver or returning to college after a break, heading for university or straight into work, there is a wide range of options available.
Our Childcare courses prepare you for a career working with young children in a nursery or school. You’ll gain real work experience from being on a practical placement throughout the course.
Cache: qualifications for people who care
You can study for Cache qualification with us. Cache stands for the Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education, and they are the UK's only specialist awarding body for anyone who wants to work in the sector.
Online resources for students
We currently have 7 courses available.
- CACHE Award in Introduction to Early Years Setting Level 1
- CACHE Caring for Children Diploma Level 1 Level 1
- CACHE Certificate in Early Years Education and Care Level 2 Level 2
- CACHE Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Certificate Level 2 Level 2
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care VRQ (Vocational Recognised Qualification) Level 3
- CACHE Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Diploma Level 3 Level 3
- CACHE Introduction into Childcare and Health & Social Care at Entry Level Level E
PACEY - the Professional Association for Childcare & Early Years
As a childcare student you will benefit from our links with PACEY, the organisation that both supports and sets the standards for the sector.
If you are a student on a Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare course, we would encourage you to become a member of PACEY because it will give you access to lots of useful sector information and recourses.
Your tutors will tell you all about the membership opportunities and will guide you through the process.
WHU Foundation Learning Academy - Trial dates
11 March-10 June 2017
Rush Green Campus Open Event, Saturday 13 May 2017, 10am - 2pm
13 May 2017