Information Technology (IT) & Computing
Take advantage of this rapidly expanding sector and get skilled
Did you know that tech firms are expected to add an extra 46,000 jobs to the London economy by 2024?
Whether you are interested in data science and analytics, computer administration skills, software technology, web development, programming or computer games design we cover it all.
From Level 1 right through to the degree-level Higher National Diploma
You can start training for your career in IT with us and move up to study for the Higher National Diploma in Computing & System Development.
Whether you are a school-leaver, or you are a mature student who wants to retrain for a different career, come and talk to us.
If you are 19+ and want to go to university to study IT but don't have the A Levels, talk to us about the one year Access to IT course.
Data Science & Big Data
When you study on our HND in Computing & Systems Development you will study Data Science and Analytics.
We currently have 12 courses available.
- BTEC Diploma in Computing at Entry 3 or Level 1 Level 1
- Office 365: Learn the basics of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint Level 1
- Promoting through Social Media Level 1
- Website Building Level 1
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Computing Level 2
- Diploma in Preparing for Further Study Level 2 - IT Level 2
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - IT, Level 3, 1 year Level 3
- BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in IT Level 3 Level 3
- IT (Software Development, Networking and System Support) BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3
- HND in Computing & Systems Development UCAS Code O04G Level 4
- HND in Computing & Systems Development UCAS Code O04G Level 5
- BTEC Diploma in Computing at Entry 3 or Level 1 Level E
Coding skills are an essential element of the courses we offer and the type of coding you will study depends on your course level:
Level 2: HTML, Dreamweaver, Jumpcraft, Scratch, Python,
Level 3: HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Scratch, Python, Visual Studio (VB, NET, C#), Gamemaker, First Person Shooter (FPS), CSS, RPG Maker
Access to IT: Java