Your local fully-equipped Fitness Centre with flexible membership options
Our Fitness Centre is open to all and you do not have to be a student with us to benefit from the facilities.
You can choose a flexible membership option to suit you and the details are set out below.
The Centre offers changing rooms, showers, and free lockers, and features three main fitness areas:
Gym: with cardiovascular, resistance and free weight equipment.
- No matter what your current level of fitness, our experienced and friendly team of instructors is ready to help you achieve your personal goals and establish a training programme that's designed around you.
- Personal Trainers are available for group or one to one sessions.
- For information about Personal Trainers, their hourly rates and how to book an induction session, please get in touch.
- Large Sports Hall: available for private hire for functions, events and sports including badminton, basketball, volleyball and five-a-side football;
- Studio: available for private hire. The Studio also offers exercise classes, some of which are available to students only as part of their Enrichment Programme.
Last admission to the Fitness Centre is 30 minutes before closing time.
Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 9pm
Friday 9am - 8pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 2pm
Gym membership rates for members of the public
You can pay by cash, card or Direct Debit and our team will help guide you through the options on your first visit.
£10 pay as you go
£20 per month (Direct Debit)
£25 per month (cash)
£70 for 3 months
£140 for 6 months
£210 for 9 months
£280 for 12 months
Preferential gym membership rates for 60+ and emergency service personnel
We are pleased to offer preferential rates for people over 60 and for those who work in the emergency services.
£7 pay as you go
£14 per month (Direct Debit)
£17.50 per months (cash)
£49 for 3 months
£98 for 6 months
£147 for 9 months
£196 for 12 months
Gym membership rates for Barking & Dagenham College students and staff members
£5 pay-as-you-go daily rate
£15 a month (Direct Debit)
£20 a month (cash)
£50 for 3 months
£100 for 6 months
£150 for 9 months
£200 for 12 months
Private hire or membership options: our team is here to help
For more information about the Fitness Centre, or to enquire about private hire please contact:
The Fitness Centre Team
020 3667 0147
Train for a career in the sports and fitness industry
As well as sports facilities, you can also train for a career in the sports and fitness industry.
You can start at Level 1 and study right through to an undergraduate HNC in Sports. Click to find out more.