Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Evening)
This strategic partnership means that you follow the same course content as if you were studying at Glyndwr University,but delivered by expert tutors at Barking & Dagenham College.
Up to £10,000 loan towards your fees for a Masters - coming in year 2016/17
The Government has announced that for academic year 2016/17, a Master's loan will be available to help students meet the cost of the fees.
Not all the details have been made public but the key features of the loan are listed below. We will update this page as more information becomes available, alternatively please contact our Student Financial Support Team on 020 3667 0050
- Students must be under the age of 60
- You can borrow up to a maximum of £10,000 for the purpose of completing a postgraduate Master's qualification
- The loan will be administered by Student Finance England
- You can use the loan to undertake study at a Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) fundable institution - this includes Barking & Dagenham College
- The course must be either 1 - 2 years full-time or 2- 4 years part-time
- The loan is not paid out in one go and payments will be dependent on your attendance on the course
- You only start repaying the loan when you earn over £21,000 a year, with repayments at 9% of salary above this income threshold
Scroll down this page and you'll find all the information you need to ensure that this course is one of your top UCAS choices if you are applying for 2016 entry.
Course details and fees
Showing options for higher education student
|Study Mode||Location||Start date - End date||Suitable for|
Evening Rush Green Campus - View map Sep 2017 to Dec 2018 HE StudentsApply
We are updating this information for the next academic year and will publish it as soon as possible
Rush Green Campus, Essex, RM7 0XU - View map
Annual Fees* - see disclaimer below
Tuition fee: £5400.00
Exam fee: £.00
Total fee: £5400.00
Other courses you may be interested in
- BA (Hons) BusinessLevel 6
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) Human Resource Management Level 5 DiplomaLevel 5
- CMI Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and LeadershipLevel 5
- CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and LeadershipLevel 7
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2015/16 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2016 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Examination Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to insdustrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.