The Pod Entrepreneurial Zone
The Pod (which stands for Pitch On Demand) is a new FREE creative zone for student entrepreneurs and local small businesses to help get ideas off the ground.
- Hot-desking – no need for an office
- Get IT support – never offline
- Apple Macs – up to the minute design software
- Advice on funding – new opportunities
- Networking opportunities – build your business
- Attend business workshops – get new ideas
- Hire a meeting room – smart environment with plasma screen presentation facilities
Lord Young's visit
Take a tour
Ahmed Salah (19), BTEC Extended Diploma in 3D Design student won the pitch to design the Pod.
Ahmed (pictured right) helped launch the Pod alongside Social Entrepreneur, Junior Ogunyemi.
When describing his vision Ahmed said:
“My designs for the Pod are contemporary and fresh."
What our students say:
“Brilliant advice, friendly team – love coming to the Pod.”
“I can’t believe they gave me some money to support my business venture.”
“It was fantastic meeting the founder of Wikipedia, Jimmy Wales, who gave us great start up advice.”