4:30pm on Tuesday 9th March 2021
Join us at our Virtual Open Event!
In these sessions we will discuss:
- What course and career opportunities are available
- What your learning and student experience will look like
- Pathways into your chosen career (particularly if you are missing prerequisite course qualifications)
- How to secure your place
Our panel of expert curriculum leaders, career advisors and employers will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Tuesday 9th March 2021
4.30pm - 6pm Virtual Open Event (Interactive Experience)
- In this session we cover the courses, qualifications and career opportunities at Barking & Dagenham College
- What your learning and student experience will look like via video discussions with our students.
- Hear about the fantastic facilities we have to offer
- Points to consider when deciding your next career steps
- How to enrol for either January or September 2021 starts
- Live Questions & Answers session.
- Expert advice and guidance on our great courses leading to great careers.
- Interactive sessions with our expert subject teachers, where you can learn more about courses you are interested in or find out more about courses you may not yet have considered.
- Find out more about work experience, apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.
- Ask questions that will help you decide on your next step.
- Apply for courses.
Our virtual information events are designed for all, including:
- School leavers and/or current school students
- Parents and carers
- Adult learners
- Those looking to progress into Higher Education, change courses and career paths, or study somewhere different
In these uncertain times, we want to reassure you that the college is looking forward to welcoming new and continuing students in January and September 2021.
During and following the events, our career advice and admissions team will be on hand to help you with your application and secure your place with us.
In the meantime, if you have any specific concerns not covered here, please email email@example.com