Dagenham, Romford RM7 0XU, UK
4:30pm on Thursday 28th January 2021
Join us at our HE Virtual Information & Enrolment Evening!
We understand during times of change, you may have many questions that range from future opportunities in various career areas to what the new 'normal' looks like when it comes to your learning.
To support all our 16-18 year olds and adult learners to 'own the change', we have gathered a range of experts - from curriculum leaders, career advisors to employers - to help answer any remaining questions you may have before deciding on your next educational journey.
In these sessions we will be discussing:
- What career opportunities can come out of various course areas and qualifications
- What your learning and student experience will look like
- Pathways into your choice of career/courses (particularly if you are missing prerequisite qualifications)
- How to secure your spot and finalise your enrolment.
Thursday 28th January 2021
4.30pm - 5.30pm HE Virtual Information & Enrolment Evening
- In this session we cover the courses, qualifications and career opportunities at Barking & Dagenham College
- What your learning and student experience will look like via video discussions with our students.
- Hear from our exec team about the fantastic facilities we have to offer at BDC and also within our ELIoT (East London Institute of Technology)
- Points to consider when deciding your next career steps.
- How to enrol and secure your enrolment at BDC for both January and Septemer 2021 starts.
- Live Questions & Answers session.
- Expert advice and guidance on our great courses leading to great careers.
- Interactive sessions with our expert subject teachers, where you can learn more about courses you are interested in or find out more about courses you may not yet have considered.
- Find out more about work experience, apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.
- Ask questions that will help you decide on your next step.
- Apply for courses.
Our virtual information and virtual events have been designed for all. They include:
- School leavers and/or current school students
- Parents and carers
- Adult learners
- Learners looking to:
- Progress into Higher Education
- Change courses and career paths
- Study somewhere different.
In these uncertain times, we want to reassure you that the college is looking forward to welcoming new and continuing students in January and September 2021.
During and following the events, our career advice and admissions team will be on hand to help youwith your application and secure your place with us.
In the meantime, if you have any specific concerns not covered here, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org