Careers Advice & Guidance
Julie & Deborah are our friendly and knowledgeable Careers Advisers
They can help you before you start a course, during your time with us, or at the end of your studies when you are deciding what to do next.
If you are not sure which course will lead to your dream job, Julie and Deborah are the people to speak to.
You can chat to them on the phone 020 3667 0047 or 020 3667 0127, or by email, or make an appointment to speak to them face to face. Click on this link to get in touch.
"It's great meeting new people every day and hearing about their aims and ambitions.
"The labour market is changing and new jobs are being created all the time. It's my job to stay on top of that and help people reach their full potential."
Helping you plan your next step
As a student with us you will enjoy a range of careers support and advice inlcuding:
- Guidance for your future plans through a one ot one interview
- Your options for progressing from your current course on to the next level
- Helping you create an impressive CV and covering letter which will grab the attention of the employer you want to impress
- Job hunting and how to research employers and job roles
- Support with your university personal statement
Careers Advice & Course Information: helping you get the information you need
If you are not sure what you'd like to study, or you have an idea about a career but need help finding out more, then our Careers Team can help.
Want to know more about your chosen course?
If you have already decided which course you need, but have a question, then its our Course Information Team you need instead. Call them on 020 6667 0294