City & Guilds 2394/95 Level 3 Inspection and Testing (Evenings)
Progress your career as an electrician with the Level 3 City and Guilds course in Inspection and Testing.
Develop the knowledge and skills required to professionally install and carry out initial verification and testing on existing electrical installations.
Course details and fees
If you are interested in applying for this course but there are no details shown below regarding location, start dates or any fees that may be applicable, then please contact our Learner Help Centre on 020 8090 3020 extn 7777 or email email@example.com.
Other courses you may be interested in
- City & Guilds 2365 Diploma in Electrical Installations Level 3 (full-time)Level 3
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation (full-time)Level 2
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation: 10 week fast track for students 19+Level 2
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations over 1 Year (Evenings)Level 2
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations: 21 weeks fast track for students 19+Level 3
- City & Guilds 2391-52 Electrical Inspection & Testing (10 weeks)Level 3
- City & Guilds 7202 Level 1 Diploma in Electrical InstallationsLevel 1
- Electrical Installation Wiring Regulations Certificate (18th Edition) (BS7671)Level 3
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.