The City of London is right on our doorstep, opening up a world of career opportunities.
Whether your dream is to be an entrepreneur calling the shots, or you can see yourself as a high-flying manager in a global business travelling the world, you'll need some solid business skills under your belt.
Heading for university?
Then consider the BTEC Subsidiary & Extended Diploma in Business at Level 3. Over 2 years you can secure 18 units which is equivalent to 3 A Levels. You'll boost your UCAS points and be ready to move on to a degree course at university or at Barking & Dagenham College.
Masterclasses, paid internships and business mentors
These are all available on our BTEC Subsidiary and Extended Diploma in Business with Personal & Business Finance at Level 3. Follow this link to find out how our Career Ready partnership is opening up a wealth of opportunities for our students.
Our partnership with Erasmus+ means you have the opportunity to take part in a two or three week work placement in Europe. These are great work experience opportunities where you can develop your confidence, cultural and language awareness and enhanced employability skills. Find out more and how to apply.
We currently have 17 courses available.
- NCFE Developing Enterprise Skills
- Basic finance for business start ups (1 day) Level 2
- Digital Marketing (1 day) Level 2
- NCFE Certificate in Business & Enterprise Level 2
- Planning and starting your business online (1 day) Level 2
- Planning your business (1 day) Level 2
- Writing your business plan (1 day) Level 2
- BTEC National & Extended Diploma in Business Level 3
- BTEC National Diploma Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Level 3
- BTEC National Diploma in Business Level 3 Level 3
- Coach Yourself to Success (1 day) Level 4
- Developing High Performing Teams (1 day) Level 4
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Business Level 4
- Leadership Skills for New Managers (1 day) Level 4
- Leadership, Management & Business Skills (1 day) Level 4
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business UCAS Course Code B002 Level 5
- BA (Hons) Business Level 6
Stand out from the crowd
Whether you want to set up your own business or be the most valuable employee, our courses will give you a great start.
There are so many industries that need well qualified, efficient, determined and enthusiastic people. A business qualification will always help you stand out from the crowd and give you the skills you need to succeed.