Are great managers born or made?
It's a hotly contested point, but if you are willing to work hard you too can gain the skills needed to be a great manager.
Perhaps you are chasing a promotion or you want to learn the skills and strategies that will give you much more job satisfaction.
Barking & Dagenham College's higher education programme offers you a choice of degree and post-graduate qualifications, and professional development options.
Degree and Post-graduate options
Both the BA and MBA options are validated by Glyndŵr University.
Professional development courses
Barking & Dagenham College is an approved centre for the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
About the Chartered Management Institute
About the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
Barking & Dagenham College is an approved provider of CIPD qualifications. The CIPD is the professional body for HR and people development. The not for profit organisation champions better work and working lives and has been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years. It has more than 135,000 members across the world, provides thought leadership through independent research on the world of work, and offers professional training and accreditation for those working in HR and learning and development.
We currently have 7 courses available.
- CMI Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership
- CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) Human Resource Management Level 5 Diploma
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management Level 3
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) Human Resource Practice Level 3 Diploma Level 3
- BA (Hons) Business Level 6
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Level 7
Student Jason King talk about his CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership Level 5: