Open Event: Thursday 6 December
Are you ready to secure your place at college? Come along to our open event and walk away with an offer for courses starting in January, or September 2019.
Venue: Barking & Dagenham College, Dagenham Road, Romford, RM7 0XU
Date: Thursday 6 December 2018
Time: 4pm-7pm, no appointment needed
With our professional staff on hand to answer all your questions, this is a great opportunity to find out as much as you can about our courses.
Our student ambassadors will also take you on a tour of the campus so you can see all of our facilities and where you will be studying.
What do our open events include?
- Taster session in our state-of-the-art STEM centre
- Taster session in creative media
- Tours of our facilities
- Professional advice and guidance
- Financial support
We are here to help you achieve your career goals.
At Barking & Dagenham College we offer:
- 100s of courses for all ages, with start dates throughout the year
- Technical & Professional Training
- Access to Higher Education Diplomas (Law, Media, IT, Science, Teaching & more)
- Higher Education Courses (HNCs, HNDs, Degrees, BA (Hons), MBA)
- Traineeships & Apprenticeships