Ascentis Painting & Decorating Certificate(Preparation for Employment in Construction) Entry Level 3
Start your professional career as a Painter & Decorator
Becoming a professional Painter & Decorator is a great career choice. The London construction sector is booming and as a trained professional you have options:
1: to work for a contractor in either the domestic, commercial or industrial sector, or
2. to start you own business
Our painting & decorating courses are a great place to start if you do not have any Painting & Decorating skills and want a career in construction.
This course thoroughly prepares you for an apprenticeship, or further study at a higher level. You can study as a Painter & Decorator at Barking & Dagenham College right up to Level 3 (which is equivalent to A Level study).
Course details and fees
If you are interested in applying for this course but there are no details shown below regarding location, start dates or any fees that may be applicable, then please contact our Learner Help Centre on 020 8090 3020 extn 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other courses you may be interested in
- City & Guilds Extended Certificate in Construction Skills Level 1 (6219)Level 1
- City & Guilds Painting & Decorating Diploma at Level 2Level 2
- City & Guilds Painting and Decorating Diploma Level 1Level 1
- City & Guilds Painting and Decorating Diploma Level 3Level 3
- CSkills Building Craft Occupations Level 1: a DIY Saturday course covering a variety of trades
- Diploma in Painting & Decorating - Level 2 (Part-time)Level 2
- Multi-skills: Access into ConstructionLevel E
- Painting and Decorating DIY
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.