BTEC Level 1 Introductory Certificate in Art, Design & Media
Our Introductory Certificate in Art, Design & Media will launch you into the creative industries. Learn about materials and processes in art, design and media, as well as how to solve 2D and 3D problems. This is a great introduction to courses in the Creative Arts.
Course details and fees
If you are interested in applying for this course but there are no details shown below regarding location, start dates or any fees that may be applicable, then please contact our Learner Help Centre on 020 8090 3020 extn 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other courses you may be interested in
- BA (Hons) Animation, Direct Entry - UCAS Code CA10 (1 Year)Level 6
- BTEC Diploma in Architecture, Interior and Product Design (3D Design) (2 Years)Level 3
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Art & DesignLevel 5
- Foundation Degree (FdA) 3D Design UCAS Code CA03 (2 Years)Level 5
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Animation UCAS Code CA09 (2 Years)Level 5
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Art and Design (1 year)Level 2
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Games Design and Animation (1 year)Level 2
- Level 3 & 4 Diploma in Art & Design: Foundation StudiesLevel 3
- Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Art and Design (2 years)Level 3
- Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Games Art & Animation (2 years)Level 3
- Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Graphic Design (2 years)Level 3
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.