Introduction to Photography (Lighting) (10 Week Evening Class)
Course details and fees
If you are interested in applying for this course but there are no details shown below regarding location, start dates or any fees that may be applicable, then please contact our Learner Help Centre on 020 8090 3020 extn 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other courses you may be interested in
- BA (Hons) Photography L6 Direct Entry UCAS Code CA08 (1 Year)Level 6
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Photography UCAS Code CA07 (2 Years)Level 5
- Introduction to Digital Photography (10 Week Evening Class)Level 1
- Introduction to Photography (Portraiture) (10 Week Evening Class)
- Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Photography (2 Years)Level 3
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.