Huawei Routing and Switching Certification
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. After years of experience in fostering ICT talents and developing insight into the industry Huawei launches its Certification Solution. The Huawei Certified Network Associate in Routing and Switching (HCNA – R&S) falls under the ICT Architecture Certification category of Huawei’s range of certifications.
The Huawei Academy at Barking and Dagenham College is proud to offer this globally acknowledged certification. HCNA – R&S certification covers basic knowledge and skills required for enterprise networks. The curriculum provides trainees the skills needed to configure and maintain small-sized enterprise networks. The course is intended for the development of networking professionals who possess basic knowledge and skills in enterprise networks.
Course details and fees
If you are interested in applying for this course but there are no details shown below regarding location, start dates or any fees that may be applicable, then please contact our Learner Help Centre on 020 8090 3020 extn 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other courses you may be interested in
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - IT, Level 3, 1 yearLevel 3
- Award in Skills for Employment and Further Learning using ICT
- BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (Software Development, Networking and System Support)Level 3
- BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in IT Level 3Level 3
- Certificate in Using ICT
- Diploma in Preparing for Further Study Level 2 - ITLevel 2
- HNC in Computing UCAS Code C001Level 4
- HND in Computing UCAS Code C002Level 5
- Level 1 NCFE Certificate in IT User Skills (February)
- OCN London Digital Skills (Entry 3 or Level 1)Level 1
- OCN London Digital Skills (Entry 3 or Level 1)Level E
- OCR Level 2 Diploma in ITLevel 2
- Office 365: Learn the basics of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Promoting through Social Media
- Website Building
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.