Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
Are you already employed as an Assistant Practitioner or looking to progress into a senior position in the healthcare sector?
This higher apprenticeship at Level 5 will enable you to provide, supervise and coordinate high-quality and compassionate health and social care for a wide range of people.
What will I learn?
During this apprenticeship you will learn:
- the principles and philosophy of health and social care
- the physiology, organisation and function of the human body
- lifespan developments and healthcare needs from prenatal to end of life/bereavement
- research and development in the health and social care sector to inform and improve quality of care
- provision and promotion of holistic person centred care and support, duty of care and safeguarding of individuals
- the importance of the strategic environment in health and social care and the implications for the individual
- the importance of current evidence based practice within scope of the role
This higher-level apprenticeship at Level 5 will be undertaken over 18-24 months.
What can I do after this apprenticeship?
For those Assistant Practitioners who wish to progress into Registered Practice, the apprenticeship can provide credits into some Higher Education programmes aligned to professional registration.
Email our Business Engagement Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3667 0333 to apply now.
020 3667 0333
If you require any further information, please speak to our Business Engagement Team.