City & Guilds Introduction to Hair & Beauty (VRQ) at The Technical Skills Academy
Do you want to work in the hair and beauty world, but are undecided whether you want to speacialise in beauty or hairdressing? Our introductory hair and beauty course gives you the basic skills in both hair and beauty, giving you a solid grounding and helping you set your future career course.
Skills you will learn during the course include nail technology, facials, shampooing and how to work with different hair types.
The course is taught at our state-of-the-art salon at the Technical Skills Academy, right in the heart of Barking.
Course details and fees
Showing options for aged 19+
|Study Mode||Location||Start date - End date||Suitable for|
Day Technical Skills Academy - View map Sep 2019 to Jun 2020 Suitable for AllApply
We are updating this information for the next academic year and will publish it as soon as possible
Technical Skills Academy - View map
Annual Fees* - see disclaimer below
Age 19+ (concessions may apply)
Tuition fee: £930.00
Exam fee: £80.00
Total fee: £1010.00
Other courses you may be interested in
- Barbering Level 2 Diploma (VRQ)Level 2
- City & Guilds Beauty Therapy Diploma Level 1Level 1
- City & Guilds Beauty Therapy Diploma Level 2Level 2
- City & Guilds Beauty Therapy Diploma Level 3Level 3
- City & Guilds Hairdressing (VRQ) Level 2 at the Technical Skills AcademyLevel 2
- City & Guilds Introduction to Hair & Beauty - Beauty pathway - Entry LevelLevel E
- City & Guilds Nail Technology Certificate Level 2 (evenings, 24 weeks)Level 2
- Hair and Media Make-up Diploma at The Technical Skills AcademyLevel 2
- Level 1 Award in an Introduction to the Hair & Beauty SectorLevel 1
- Level 1 Award in BarberingLevel 1
- Level 2 Diploma in Aromatherapy Techniques (evenings)Level 2
- Level 2 Diploma in Reflexology Techniques (evening)Level 2
- Level 3 Certificate in Aromatherapy for Complementary Therapies (evenings)Level 3
- Level 3 Certificate in Reflexology for Complementary Therapies (evening)Level 3
- Theatrical Hair and Media Make-up Diploma at The Technical Skills AcademyLevel 3
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.