CACHE Level 3 Award & Certificate in Health and Social Care
This programme aims to provide learners with an in-depth knowledge of core subject areas in health and social care to support progression into Higher Education, the workplace or further learning in related subject areas.
Course details and fees
Showing options for aged 19+
|Study Mode||Location||Start date - End date||Suitable for|
Day Rush Green Campus - View map Sep 2019 to Jun 2020 Suitable for AllApply
We are updating this information for the next academic year and will publish it as soon as possible
Rush Green Campus, Essex, RM7 0XU - View map
Other courses you may be interested in
- BTEC Health and Social Care AwardLevel 1
- CACHE Certificate & Extended Diploma in Health and Social CareLevel 2
- CACHE Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults) Level 3Level 3
- CACHE Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) Level 2Level 2
- CACHE Level 1 Diploma: Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children's & Young People's SettingsLevel 1
- CACHE Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health and Social CareLevel 3
Barking & Dagenham College reserve the right to change course details. Please note that the fees displayed are for the entire course for all one year courses. Where the course duration is more than 1 year additional fees apply for subsequent year(s).All course fees are currently based on 2016/17 courses, fees for courses starting from September 2017 onwards may be higher. All courses are subject to satisfactory numbers being accepted. Barking & Dagenham College reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel any course which cannot be run economically. Awarding Boards also change courses from time to time. Barking & Dagenham College cannot accept responsibility if the college is closed due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions or natural disasters.