Online Blended Learning
Are you looking to upskill in your current job or looking for a career change and a new challenge. BDC offers a comprehensive range of FREE online courses to meet your needs.
Level 2 course will be free for 2018-19, subject to terms and conditions and course eligibility.
We also have a range of other financial support available, so make sure to find out what extra funding you are eligible for.
BDC offer sector focussed fully funded 10-12 week courses in the following sectors:
As a learner you have access to flexible online learning programmes at a time and location that suits your needs. You will be able to achieve a nationally accredited qualification and once completed successfully you can progress to a range of courses.
· A face to face induction is required
· Ongoing support is available
· Eligibility rules apply (Aged 19+ born before 01/09/1999, EU resident for 3 years)
· Ensures you have the right skills to work in rapidly changing business landscapes.
· Ensures you have up to date knowledge.
· Ensures you can quickly adapt to new opportunities, challenges and changes in technology.
· No attendance at college required.
Please note we charge learners that fail to complete the course a cancellation fee of £125. This is a contribution to our costs associated with this course. Should the learner withdraw or not complete they will be sent an invoice for this amount.
Contact us today to discuss your options on the number below ;
- Jeanette Griffin 0203 667 0175
- John Taylor 0203 667 0453
- Alex Grace 0203 667 0496
Via Email to Learners@bdc.ac.uk