AutoRaise: Apprenticeships for the Automotive Collision Repair Industry
In this rapidly changing sector we can help raise your business above the competition
This Level 2 and Level 3 Vehicle Collision Repair Apprenticeship had been developed in partnership with these industry experts to give your workforce a range of flexible skills.
- Fix Auto Dagenham
- The Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI), the auto industry's Sector Skills Council
Motivated and adding value
Connar Haney, 16, of Parkford Coachworks talks about the AutoRaise experience:
"I get to practice everything I learn with the senior technicians at Parkford and I've been told I'm now useful to the business! I'm now on the right path to a good career and making it to the finals of the AutoRaise Apprentice of the Year 2014 is a brilliant start."
Why your business needs a multi-skill apprenticeship
Our Level 2 and Level 3 Vehicle Collision Repair Apprenticeships are specifically designed for trainee technicians in the collision repair industry.
Apprentices will gain essential high quality practical and theoretical training in three main areas, which means you will benefit from a flexible work force with the skills to handle every type of project that comes into your business:
- Mechnical, Electical & Trim
As a result, this will help to drive effectiveness and economic growth within your business.
Training your apprentice
- Level 2 apprentices will train as Multi Skilled Auto Repair Technicians, repairing and restoring body paintwork on a range of light and heavy vehicles.
- Level 3 apprentices will train as Senior Multi-Skilled Auto Repair Technicians repairing the damage and restoring body and paintwork on a range of light and heavy vehicles.
- All apprentices will undertake Personal Learning and Thinking Skills, Functional Skills (Numeracy, Literacy and ICT) and Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
Documents for you to download
Click here to see the apprenticeship programme factsheet.
Click here to see the full Apprenticeship Framework. (This framework is subject to change).
Click here to see the Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Tracking Document.
How long will the apprenticeship take?
Apprentices will study one day a week for 2 years.
How much will it cost?
If your apprentice is under 19 years of age and this is their first Level 2 qualification, you won’t have to pay a penny towards the cost of their training.
Call Keith or Rob 020 3667 0333
Text keyword AutoRaise to 88020.
Enquire via our easy online form.
Two AutoRaise Training Centres to suit your location
NORTH LONDON: SC Body & Paint, Unit 1, Baird Road, Enfield EN1 1SJ
BRISTOL: S & B Automotive Academy, Unit A, Princess Street, Bristol, BS3 4AG.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose AutoRaise
1. It's FREE for 16-18s, excluding the ATA Assessment at the end of the programme.
2. You could receive a £1,500 age grant. If you have not employed an apprentice in the last 12 months, you could receive a £1,500 Age Grant for each 16-24 year old apprentice you take on (up to a maximum of 10).
3. It's been developed by the industry, for the industry so you know it is fit for purpose.
4. It helps your business to stay ahead of vehicle manufacturing developments and repair methodologies.
5. It future proofs your business by building a loyal, engaged and educated workforce.
Download our factsheets
Just click on the links below.