Online Blended Learning
Whether you are looking to recruit and train new staff or upskill existing employees, Barking & Dagenham College (BDC) offers a comprehensive range of FREE online courses to meet your company’s needs.
Level 2 course will be free for 2018-19, subject to terms and conditions and course eligibility.
BDC offer sector focussed fully funded 10-12 week courses for employees working in the following sectors:
Your staff will have access to flexible online learning programmes at a time and location that suits their needs. They will be able to achieve a nationally accredited qualification and once completed successfully can progress to a range of courses.
· A face to face induction is required.
· Ongoing support is available
· Eligibility rules apply (Aged 19+ born before 01/09/1999, EU resident for 3 years)
- Ensures your staff have the right skills in a dynamic and rapidly changing business landscape.
- Ensures your staff have up to date knowledge.
- Ensures your staff can quickly adapt to new opportunities, challenges and changes in technology.
- Will improve productivity, deliver growth and enable your business to remain competitive.
- No attendance at college required.
Please note we charge learners that fail to complete the course a cancellation fee of £125. This is a contribution to our costs associated with this course. Should the learner withdraw or not complete they will be sent an invoice for this amount.
Call our Employer Hotline 020 3667 0333
or alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org