You are:

College front

College policies for Higher Education

Higher Education new Entrants for September 2019

For students to be eligible for funding from Student Finance England, they must be studying on an eligible course at a provider registered with the Office for Students (OfS).

The OfS is the new independent regulator for higher education in England and all higher education providers need to register with the OfS for their students to be eligible for student support in the 2019-20 academic year.

The OfS will start publishing providers on its Register from July 2018.

We have made an application to register and expect a decision by [July/September] 2018.

No provider will be able to confirm whether student support is available until it has a decision from the OfS.

Visit  for more information or Brendan James, Head of Higher Level Skills & Enhancement: