You are:

Undergraduate Accommodation

Student Accommodation

The college does not have Halls of Residence for undergraduate or post graduate students, there are however a number of different local providers. Below are a number of links to local providers but please note this is only suggestive and the college does not recommend or endorse these providers. 


Accommodation for students

Student Tenant 

Romford YMCA 

East London Lettings Company