The different study units in this course provide a great foundation in both acting and dance.
You'll get to see shows, visit renowned theatres and take part in external workshops - as well as developing your skills and gaining experience of performing.
- Individual Showcase
- Preparation, Performance, Production
- Acting Skills
- Dance Skills
- The Performing Arts Industry
- Movement in Performance
- Devising Performance Work
- Exploring Improvisation
- Performing Scripted Plays
- Contemporary Dance Technique
There will be 2 external assessments and 8 internal assessments (covering both practical and theory).
- 4 or more GCSE grades A*-E (or equivalent)
- English Language GCSE grade E or above (or Level 1 Functional Skills in English)
- A passion for the Performing Arts!
You'll also need to come to an audition workshop.
You'll be meeting industry professionals when visiting renowned theatres and attending external workshops. And you'll also get the chance to create and perform your own work at theatres such as Barking's Broadway Theatre and London's Barbican!