This course is a one-year, full-time study programme, aimed at current and prospective business administration staff who wish to be successful business administration employees.
To achieve this qualification, learners will study a total of 14 units of which 6 are mandatory, targeted at developing and accrediting Learners’ competence in a wide range of administrative duties and business support functions.
- Unit 1: Communication in a business environment
- Unit 2: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 3: Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 4: Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 5: Manage personal performance and development
- Unit 6: Develop working relationships with colleagues
To achieve NCFE L2 Diploma in Business Administration, Learners must successfully demonstrate achievement and completion of all units and submission of portfolio evidence which is internally assessed and is moderated externally. There is no exam unit for this qualification.
5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or a minimum of grade 3.
Learners, will also have an opportunity to prepare and resit GCSE Maths and English as part of their study programme.
You'll have opportunities to gain valuable work experience with external employers, or at internal college events.
The Learners could progress onto L3 Diploma in Business or Business Administration.
Alternatively, they could progress into L3 Apprenticeship in Customer Service or employment as business support assistant, business development advisor or customer service assistant.