An entry-level qualification for those keen to build a career in HR.
The Certificate and Diploma in HR Practice introduce you to a wide range of practical skills required by line managers, personnel officers, secretarial/personnel assistants, or clerical staff in the field of HR. You'll receive the CIPD Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice and are eligible for Associate membership of the Institute. The following modules will be undertaken:
- Developing yourself as an effective HR Practitioner Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Resourcing talent
- Supporting good practice in managing employee relations
Diploma - an additional two units will be studied:
- Delivering learning and development activities
- Supporting change within organisations
You will study eight units which are assessed internally and externally moderated by a CIPD Examiner.
Applicants should have GCSE English at Grade C or above. Check with the tutor if you have other English qualification. All applicants will undertake a literacy and numeracy test prior to being interviewed.
Complete this course and you can progress to the Diploma in HR Management Level 5. The Diploma/Certificate in HR Practice will also enable you to progress in their HR career and upon completion of the qualification you will be invited to become a member of the CIPD.