Topics covered include:
- Digital safety & security
- Creating & publishing web pages
- Digital content creation -text & image
- Digital content creation – audio & video
- Set-up and maintenance of a digital system
You'll complete coursework assignments covering theory and practical knowledge.
There are no formal assessments on this course.
Applicants need an understanding of basic computing.
Alfred Zekaj and Joe Cole.
We work with Student Services to organise varied work experience for students.
There's also the chance to enter competitions on our Inspiration Day.
Completing this course means you can move on to Level 2 of the IT Diploma.