You will develop your understanding of the creative film making industry.
On this course you will learn the following:
- Media Audiences and Products
- Converging Digital Technologies
- Creating a Digital Video Sequence
- Research For Creative Media Production
- Film Project
- Preparation For Employment in Creative Media
You'll be assessed by a portfolio of evidence, covering the above units.
You'll need at least 2 GCSEs at level 3 (D) or above, OR a Level 1 qualification with Functional Skills Maths and English (Level 1).
You'll also need to provide a portfolio of your work, and have details of a reference.
On successful completion of the course you will be able to progress onto the Level 3 Creative Media Production or to an apprenticeship.