Following on from the Level 1 course, this programme helps you move towards a nationally recognised NVQ award in plastering.
On the Level 2 plastering course, you'll continue to develop your skills in areas such as:
- Materials and their uses (including fibrous work)
- Technical drawing
- Calculating materials
- Communications in construction
You'll be marked on:
- Continuous practical assessments
- Individual unit assessments
- An end-of-year online exam
You'll need to have passed Level 1 of the Diploma, or equivalent.
With this course completed, you can aim to build evidence of competence doing work in the trade. That'll help you work towards a recognised Level 2 NVQ award.