The course covers:
- Communication and employability skills for IT
- Computer systems
- Software design & development
- Communication technologies
- System analysis & design
- IT troubleshooting & repair
- Event-driven programming
- Developing computer games
- Website production
- Digital graphics
You'll complete coursework assignments covering theory and practical knowledge.
There are no formal assessments on this course.
You'll need to have completed a Level 2 qualification in ICT, Computing or Digital.
There's the opportunity for an overseas placement via the Erasmus+ programme.
You'll also work on a real 'live' project for local employers Aspire or 2Fix Solutions.
On completion of the Subsidiary Diploma you can move on to the Extended Diploma.