Build on the skills gained at Level 1, benefitting from the knowledge of our experienced lecturing staff.
The unit/subject titles are:
- Health & safety in building services engineering
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installations technology
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- Communication with others in building services engineering
There's an emphasis on Health & Safety and correct working methods across the course.
You'll be assessed via a combination of written tests, practical assignments and online exams.
You'll need 4 GCSEs - including Maths and English - at Grade C / Grade 4 or above.
We'll also need a satisfactory reference from your school or college.
Successful completion of 7202 Level 1 Diploma
The course will be delivered by Industry qualified practical and lecturing staff who possess a wide range of both Commercial and Industrial skills.
Progress from this course directly onto the Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations, also offered here.