This executive-level business course focuses on giving students the knowledge and ability to make strategic decisions in a more complex business environment at local and global levels.
The course covers key management concepts such as:
- Implementing strategies
- Integrated communications
- Financial insights & business intelligence
- Contemporary leadership themes
- Evaluating risks and decisions
- Creative change & innovation
- Research methods
Assessments will be made on:
- Written work
- Group work
You'll need to have a 2:1 or higher in your bachelor's degree.
You can extend your qualification further by studying for a doctorate.