This course provides a great opportunity for adult learners in taking their first steps towards a career in computing.
The course looks at:
- Website Development
- Project Planning Using IT
- Developing Programming Solutions
- Understanding Big Data
- Understanding Cloud Computing
- Working in the IT Industry
- Communicating in the IT Industry
You'll complete coursework assignments covering theory and practical knowledge.
There are no formal assessments on this course.
You'll need Level 1 certification or equivalent to study this course.
You'll also need English & Maths - either GCSE grade 3 (D) or Functional Skills Level 1 in both subjects.
This course can lead on to the Access to Higher Education in Computing.