This course is designed to engage and motivate students who are interested in learning about motor vehicles and the motor industry.
Students will study the following units:
- Skills in Health, Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Vehicle Engine Cooling Systems
- Vehicle Fuel & Exhaust Systems
- Vehicle Spark Ignition Systems
- Vehicle Electrical Systems
- Vehicle Braking Systems
Each Unit is assessed through practical tasks and theory / knowledge assessments
A minimum of 4 GCSE’s Grade 2 and above in Maths, English and one other subject.
You can progress on to Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Inspection or, depending on Maths & English grades, Level 2 Diploma in Maintenance & Repair