Initiate, plan, execute and control!
Learn the theory and practice of Project Management in construction, develop transferable skills and familiarise yourself with industry-standard tools.
Study this course and learn about:
- Project Management as a discipline
- Its use within various construction industry activities
- Project stakeholder types
- Project Manager roles & responsibilities
- How to create and maintain project management plans
Assessment is purely via coursework on this course.
There are no entry requirements for this course - just a keenness to learn!