Develop knowledge and skills in producing design solutions, surveys, drawings and preparing tenders.
Alongside additional pathway-specific units, these core subjects will be covered:
- Producing & Recommending Detailed Design Solutions
- Maintaining Professional Relationships & Practice
- Investigating Factors Affecting Project Development
- Preparing Drawings & Schedules
- Collating Project Information & Preparing Specifications
- Planning, Carrying Out & Presenting Measured Surveys
This programme is ideal if you want to work towards a career as an Architect, Quantity Surveyor, Surveying Technician or in technical support.
You'll be assessed via professional discussions, workplace observations, expert witness testimony, work plans, evidence of achievements, and your personal development log.
You'll need GCSEs in Maths & English at grade 4(C) or above to join the programme.
If you don't have these qualifications you'll need to study Functional Skills at Level 2 as part of your apprenticeship.
Complete this programme and there are a range of progression opportunities.
Careers can be forged in areas such as building, civil engineering and specialist occupations.
Advanced-level apprenticeships are also accessible following relevant work experience. These include Level 6 programmes such as the Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations and the Diploma in Construction Site Management.
You might prefer to study on an HNC or HND course.