Define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across online and social media platforms to attract, engage and retain customers!
A digital marketer typically works as part of a team, taking responsibility for elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign.
This programme will develop your skills in:
- Logical and creative thinking
- Analysis and problem solving
- Working independently and taking responsibility
- Using initiative
- Taking a thorough and organised approach
- Working with a range of internal and external people
- Communicating effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintaining a productive, professional and secure working environment
Each employer will set its own requirements for entry.
Typically you'll need GCSEs at grades 4 (C) or above, but A Levels may also be required. Some employers may see completion of a relevant Level 2 qualification or apprenticeship as enough.
You'll also need evidence of passion for digital and social media.
If you haven't achieved English & Maths Level 2, you'll need to study Functional Skills alongside your apprenticeship.
On completing the programme you could move onto a Level 4 apprenticeship, or progress to degree-level study.
Alternatively, you might choose to look for work in roles such as:
- Digital Marketing Assistant/Executive/Coordinator/Technologist
- Campaign Executive
- Social Media Executive
- Content Coordinator
- Email Marketing Assistant
- SEO Executive
- Analytics Executive
Complete your apprenticeship and you'll be able to apply for entry onto the Register of IT Technicians.
You'll also be eligible for Affiliate (Professional) membership of the CMI (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and Associate membership of BCS (The Chartered Institute of IT).