Working within the beauty sector, or looking to get employment as a Beauty Therapist? This programme could be your route to success!
On this programme you'll develop skills in areas such as:
- Electrical body treatments
- Electrical facial treatments
- Body massage treatments
- Electrical epilation treatments
- Single eyelash extension treatments
- Massage with pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Monitoring safety in the workplace
- Planning and implementing promotional activity
Your assigned assessor will visit you in your workplace to observe your work, and you'll need to complete a number of work-related modules at college during the apprenticeship.
While each employer will determine the entry requirements to work as an apprentice for them, you'll usually need English & Maths GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above.
If you haven't got these qualifications you'll need to study Functional Skills at Level 2 alongside your apprenticeship.
On completing this programme you can choose whether to progress to the next study level or to look for work.
You might be able to secure a full-time job with your apprenticeship employer, or you could take your skills and qualification and look elsewhere.