Our college's Football Academy is run in partnership with 'the Daggers' - Dagenham & Redbridge FC!
Whilst training at our Academy you'll study for a nationally recognised BTEC qualification as well as having fantastic opportunities to develop as a footballer.
Your one-year BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Sport at Level 3 will be followed by the one-year BTEC Extended Diploma. These qualifications are equivalent to A Levels, so you'll finish your studies ready to head to university if you want.
Your time with our Football Academy will include:
- Training with Dagenham & Redbridge FC professional coaches (UEFA B & A Licence)
- Exposure for opportunities to trial and play with the Daggers' youth team
- Playing in the National Youth Alliance League
- Training three times a week and playing at one of our Academy teams on Wednesdays
- Youth team under-18s trials and first-team development games
- Representing the England College National team
- Study at Level 2/3 and national sports courses with a chance to progress to University
- A chance to participate in our annual residential Seville FC (Spain) tour
- The chance to gain an American Football scholarship
- The opportunity to gain coaching badges
How to apply
Football trials at Barking & Dagenham College for the 2020/21 Season in partnership with Dagenham and Redbridge FC. Register your place NOW!
- Qualified UEFA B licence coaches
- Physiotherapist access
- Courses to suit your academic level and career pathways
- Trips to Seville Spain
Date: 17 April Friday 2020
Time: 10.30am to 12.30pm
Location: Barking Rugby Club, Goresbrook, Gale St, Dagenham RM9 4TX